Available with Balcony, Ocean View
with Partial View and Interior cabins.
Restaurants & Bars
- To maintain health and safety standards, MSC Cruises has adapted processes for ordering, preparing, delivering, consuming and paying for food and beverage service
- A new seating layout allows for social distancing, and all meals and drinks will be served at your table
- Self-service at the buffet restaurant will be temporarily unavailable, and the food will be plated and served by our crew
- For a contactless experience, you can access restaurant and bar menus from your personal mobile device by conveniently scanning a QR code
- You will be required to wear a mask throughout the cruise while indoors and in public areas. Mask use is not required outdoors but is recommended for not fully vaccinated guests. Where social distancing is not possible outdoors, mask use is recommended for all guests.
Entertainment & Activities
Onboard Areas & Pools
- All open decks will be accessible
- Pools, whirlpools and the Aquapark will be available with reduced occupancy for social distancing
- Sun beds will be separated in clusters
- All outdoor furniture will be disinfected after every use and deeper disinfection will take place every night
Guest Services & Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Download our app MSC For Me (or use our interactive touchscreens and in-stateroom smart TV onboard) to easily find information while avoiding queues*
- Remote desks will be available on embarkation day for in-person questions
- You should always call before going to any desk for information
- Cashless payments will be highly recommended
*MSC for Me digital channels (mobile app, in-stateroom smart TV, interactive touchscreens) is available on MSC Meraviglia, MSC Bellissima, MSC Grandiosa, MSC Seaview, MSC Seaside, MSC Splendida, MSC Virtuosa and MSC Seashore and MSC Magnifica (limited version).