For all cruises cancelled by MSC we will offer you:
• a future cruise credit voucher equal to the value of the amount collected by MSC Cruises for the cancelled cruise, to be used for any future sailing as per Terms and Conditions detailed in your voucher.
• on top of the above credit, once You start your new cruise You will get an on board credit* of:
- €100 per cabin for cancelled cruises up to 6 nights;
- €200 per cabin for cancelled cruises of 7 nights or longer;
- between €200 and €400 per cabin based on each specific cruise for cancelled MSC Grand Voyage cruises.
*refundable and valid during any period of the year.
Guests booked in single cabins will receive 50% of the standard on board credit mentioned above, based on the length of their cruise.
If you have already redeemed your voucher for a new cruise which now is cancelled, a new Future Cruise Credit voucher will be issued. Its value will be equal to the payment received by MSC Cruises, net of any refund.
The new voucher will keep granting the same original onboard credit value, which is based on the length of the originally cancelled cruise. The onboard credit will be granted once and will be effective when the cruise will sail.
If you are entitled to any different compensation related to your cancelled cruise, you will be informed via direct email or through your Travel Agent directly.