Plan Ahead with Maximum Flexibility
Book until July 15th, 2022 and change your plans up to 15 days before your cruise departure
We understand that there continues to be a high level of uncertainty surrounding any holiday plans due to the developing situation around COVID-19. In order to provide our existing and new guests with additional support regarding your travel arrangements we have updated our Flexible Booking policy which applies to all existing and new bookings made from 1st August 2020 to July 15th, 2022.
- Book now with XXX€ deposit** per person
- Change date free of charge up to 15 days prior to your cruise departure date for cruise only bookings; up to 21 days for Fly&Cruise bookings***
- Change Name free of charge up to 15 days before departure (21 days Fly & Cruise bookings
**For more information please contact our Contact Center
***Unless additional costs charged by Airline companies.
- this promo is valid for bookings confirmed from August 1st 2020 to July 15th, 2022
- If you reschedule, your new cruise departure date must be through to March 31st, 2023
- In case of cancellation, standard cancellation policy will apply
- Free Cruise move from a World Cruise to World Cruise only
- Free name change valid also for World Cruise
Please call our Contact Center or consult your Travel Agent for any additional info.
Booked Guests that found themselves not to meet any of the requirements of the MSC Health and Safety Protocol (e.g missing vaccination) and therefore that they are prevented from boarding, are asked to send written communication to MSC Cruises not later than 15 days before the scheduled departure of their cruise in order to request their voucher or reschedule their cruise according to the MSC Flexible Booking Program.
Our guests who have booked directly with MSC can use our form, those who have booked via travel agency are kindly invited to refer to their travel agent.