ER DU FODBOLDFAN OG LEDER EFTER EN LAST MINUTE OVERNATNING I DOHA, QATAR?Book dit værelse på MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel
For sidste-øjebliks-billetholdere, der søger efter overnatning i Doha, behøver du ikke længere at gennemse sider og sider på udkig efter en løsning. I november og december vil MSC Opera ligge til kaj i Doha Port, det perfekte udgangspunkt for nemt at nå Qatars stadioner og udleve din kærlighed til fodbold. Krydstogtterminalen ligger kun 10 minutters shuttletur fra Souq Waqif, Dohas fineste traditionelle marked.
Verdens mest spændende fodboldturnering fortjener en enestående indkvartering. MSC Opera tilbyder en bred vifte af værelsesmuligheder, fra traditionelle værelser og havudsigt til balkonværelser og luksuriøse suiter. Du kan vælge at bestille dit værelse med kun morgenmad eller helpension med drikkevarepakke*, så du ikke har noget at bekymre dig om. Med et bredt udvalg af lounger og barer ombord kan du se kampene og heppe på dit land! Snup en drink og få nye venner med fodboldfans fra hele verden.
MSC Opera er den bedste overnatningsmulighed, du kan få for at støtte dit fodboldlandshold. Vælg nu dine datoer nu og book dit værelse online!
*Læs venligst vores FAQ-sektion for mere information
NEED HELP ?If you prefer request a quote and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
faqPlease check below the most frequented asked questions regarding MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel
- What dates will MSC Opera be operating as a cruise ship hotel in Doha?
- Can Guests decide to extend their stay even if they have finalized their booking?
- What is the fee for additional guests sharing the same room?
- Are children allowed on board MSC Opera cruise ship hotel?
- Is there a discount for children?
- Can Guests bring pets to the accommodation?
- How many accommodations can Guests book?
- Can Guests choose their own accommodation?
- Which are the payment terms?
- Full payment is required no later than 65 days prior to check-in scheduled date.
- If the Booking application is made within 65 days prior to check-in scheduled date, then full payment must be sent at the time of Booking.
- If the Booking application is made within 65 days prior to check-in scheduled, the Company has the right to cancel the Booking without notice and levy cancellations charges.
- Will MSC Voyagers Club Guests get dedicated benefits and rewards booking an accommodation on MSC Opera cruise ship hotel?
- Where can Guests find the terms and conditions of sale and payment terms?
ACCOMODATION - FOOD & BEVERAGE
- What type of accommodation can be booked on board MSC Opera?
- Is there accommodation available for Guests with disabilities?
- What are the Food & Beverages options?
Guests have a choice of either a Bed & Breakfast or full board option.
- When confirming a Bed & Breakfast option at the time of booking, Guests will still have the possibility to upgrade to the full-board option but only once on board with an additional 110€ p.p. per day).
- When confirming the Full-board option at the time of booking, Guests benefits from a discounted rate (90€ p.p. per day) vs our on-board rates.
- What does the Bed & Breakfast package include?
- What does the Full Board package include?
It includes breakfast (same offer as the B&B package), as well as lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner, all of them inclusive of the “Dine and Drink” package.
- Lunch includes various appetizers such as cold cuts, cheese, grilled vegetables, various salads, dressings, salad condiments, meat dishes, side dishes, vegetarian dishes and desserts. In the buffet there are also snacks such as pizza, burger and hot dogs.
- Afternoon snacks includes pizza, burgers, fries and a selection of salads with condiments and dressings. There are also various cakes, tartes, desserts and cookies as well as hot water and coffee.
- Dinner includes cold cuts, cheese, grilled vegetables, various salads, dressing, salad condiments, bread, bread rolls, roasted meat as well as vegetarian dishes and desserts.
- What is the “Dine and Drink” package included in the full-board option?
- Where can Guests use the “Dine and Drink” package?
- Are Guests able to purchase lunch or dinner as they need, once on board?
- Can MSC Cruises accommodate for any special requirements Guests need?
- What other services are included with accommodations?
- Which services can be bought as add-ons?
- What are the travel requirements to enter the state of Qatar?
Guests need to be in possession of the Hayya card to enter the state of Qatar and access the stadiums. It is the Guests’ responsibility to proceed with the Hayya card application online prior to booking. For more information about the Hayya card application procedure, visit https://hayya.qatar2022.qa/
Please note that starting from 2nd December 2022 non-ticketed fans with a Hayya Card will also be allowed to enter Qatar and book the MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel.
- Are there any specific health and safety requirements to enter the state of Qatar?
EMBARKATION & USEFUL INFORMATION
- When do Guests receive their e-ticket?
- What are MSC Opera check-in and check-out times?
- Is it possible to check-in earlier than the official check-in time?
- Is there any security procedure prior to boarding MSC Opera?
- How far is MSC Opera located from the various stadiums?
MSC Opera will be docked at Doha port. Its location is within easy reach of public transportation connecting the various stadiums and tourist’s spots. Here are the approximative distances to the various stadiums:
- Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium: approx. 22km
- Al Bayt Stadium: approx. 39km
- Al Janoub Stadium: approx. 16km
- Al Thumama Stadium: approx. 8km
- Education City Stadium: approx. 14km
- Khalifa International Stadium: approx. 12km
- Lusail Stadium: approx. 15km
- Stadium 974: approx. 2km
- Is a shuttle service available from Doha port?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions: